Shared challenges give a structure for the collective intelligence of the community and an opportunity to participate in OLnet research. OLnet has a portfolio of research activities within these strands to provide an infrastructure for the network.
Key Research Strands of the OLnet Project
- Participatory Learning
- Learning Design of OER
- Collective Intelligence
- The OER Effectiveness Cycle
- Integrating Pedagogies and technologies that support individual learning and group knowledge building
- OER Reuse
- The Professional Educator
- Connecting with Teacher Education in Sub-Saharan Africa
Actitivites and Projects achieve:
- The provision of research outcomes that enable discussions and enhance practices.
- A pool of resources that exemplifies combined pedagogical approaches for the use and reuse of OER
- Capacity building in the areas of methods, design and evaluation for teachers.
- Insight into OER use in challenging contexts.
OLnet Researchers publications on ORO (The Open University, Research Repository)
Follow the links below to find research publications (not all OER related) from the OLnet researchers at the Open University: